The mission of Pacific Child & Family Associates is to provide the highest level of clinical expertise to facilitate significant and sustainable improvement for the individuals and families we serve.
Our vision for actualizing this mission rests on 3 core strategies:
• Leverage the most evidence-based treatment and technology available.
• Promote parent and family education, engagement and empowerment.
• Support a workplace that encourages collaboration and innovation.
• Clinical Excellence: We are tirelessly pursing the highest clinical outcomes for our clients.
• Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards with respect to honesty, ethics and morality. This includes an environment that does not tolerate discrimination due to differences in ethnic background, gender or lifestyle preferences.
• Open Communication: We promote an environment in which the sharing of knowledge, ideas and opinions is expected of everyone.
• Teamwork: The team is the catalyst for turning individual efforts into extraordinary collective results.
• Respect: We respect the dignity and inherent worth of our employees and their families. We expect our employees to continue to improve their lives both at work and at home.